Do you have conversion content on your site?
Does your copy tell people who you are and how you can help them?
It’s imperative that your website copy helps people to make In the decision to do business with you.
It can do this by:
- Quickly telling people who you are
- Giving them some information on your background and experience
- Demonstrating that you have experience helping people just like them
- Demonstrating that you have in fact had results helping people like them solve their problems or get a specific result
- By having an understanding of who your target customer is your web copy will speak to their problems and fears and position your products and services as a solution to their problems.
I like to call this type of content “Conversion Content” as it helps people move along the path to becoming customers.
ASK YOURSELF THESE QUESTIONS TO DETERMINE WHETHER YOUR CONTENT ADEQUATELY TELLS THEM WHO YOU ARE AND HOW YOU CAN HELP:
- Do you have a comprehensive About Us page that explains who you are, your skills and your experience and how you can use your skills and experience to solve your customer’s problems.
- Do you have information on your site about how your products or services assist in resolving peoples problems?
- Do you have case studies on your site showing how you solved people’s problems in the past
- Do you have customer testimonials on your site where clients talk about the outcomes of buying your products or using your services
- Do you have helpful content like tools, checklists, whitepapers, explainer videos, trials, that help demonstrate your competency and explain your approach to solving their problems?
- Do you talk about the particular market you serve, the people you help so that people visiting your website can determine quickly whether you are the person they should be doing business with?
If you need more information on conversion content. Contact us now